1. Purpose and acceptance
This legal notice regulates the use of the www.canarianmarket.com website.
The website www.canarianmarket.com provides services whose primary purpose is to allow contact between users and the entity, either to contact us, respond to your request, manage your complaint or exercise your rights in data protection.
Browsing the website www.canarianmarket.com confers the condition of user of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may have modifications.
The user accepts to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The User shall be liable to UTE VENTA ONLINE CANARIAS and to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation.
2. Ownership of the website and identification of the Information Society Service Provider
In order to comply with the principle of general information required by Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on information society services and electronic commerce, we inform our users that this website belongs to UTE VENTA ONLINE CANARIAS with CIF U42907030, registered in the Special Register of Temporary Joint Ventures.
|Address:||Calle Alvaro Martin Diaz, 5 , 38023 - San Cristóbal de La Laguna (Santa Cruz de Tenerife)|
|Telephone:||+34 910 054 300|
|Web hosted by:||Linode, LLC|
3. General conditions of access and use
The website and its services are free to access, although the use of certain areas or services is subject to the completion of data collection forms. Only persons over the age of 18 may provide data through our website, and minors under the age of 14 may not provide data without the consent of their parents or guardians.
The User guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data provided to UTE VENTA ONLINE CANARIAS and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
www.canarianmarket.com has the following types of users:
- Users who provide data in any of the available forms: The personal data that UTE VENTA ONLINE CANARIAS requests includes the name and email address and those provided by the user when filling in the forms.
- Users who have not contacted UTE VENTA ONLINE CANARIAS but whose data is collected: Data provided by cookies
- Users of our private area: Includes the user and password.
- Users who make purchases through our online shop: The data provided by the user in the purchase process and data on the purchase made are collected.
- Users who send us their curriculum vitae through the section provided for this purpose on our website.
3.1 Rules and prohibitions of use for users of our services
The User expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services offered and not to use them to:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive or terrorist content or, in general, content contrary to the law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of UTE VENTA ONLINE CANARIAS or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services.
- Attempt to access restricted areas of the computer systems of UTE VENTA ONLINE CANARIAS or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of UTE VENTA ONLINE CANARIAS or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another User, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
3.2. Procedure in the event of unlawful activities being carried out
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the Web pages included or accessible through the Website, they must send a notification to UTE VENTA ONLINE CANARIAS duly identifying themselves, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly declaring under their responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
5. Cookies policy
UTE VENTA ONLINE CANARIAS installs cookies on the user's computer. To learn more about the cookies on our website go to the following link “cookies policy”
All notifications and communications between users and UTE VENTA ONLINE CANARIAS will be considered effective, for all purposes, when made by post or e-mail or telephone communication. Users must contact UTE VENTA ONLINE CANARIAS by:
- Sending by post to the following address: UTE VENTA ONLINE CANARIAS - Calle Alvaro Martin Diaz, 5 , 38023 - San Cristobal de La Laguna (Santa Cruz de Tenerife).
- Sending by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Industrial property and intellectual property
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to UTE VENTA ONLINE CANARIAS, and none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website may be understood to be transferred to the user.
In short, users accessing this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorised private copies as long as the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation and solely and exclusively while the service is in force.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of UTE VENTA ONLINE CANARIAS, and it may not be understood that the use of or access to the same attributes any right over the same to the User.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by UTE VENTA ONLINE CANARIAS In case of breach UTE VENTA ONLINE CANARIAS will proceed to take appropriate legal action.
8. Exemption from liability and modification of this legal notice
The website www.canarianmarket.com uses information security techniques such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorised access to data and guaranteeing its confidentiality.
The information disseminated on this website is solely and exclusively for information purposes, and UTE VENTA ONLINE CANARIAS reserves the right to remove or suspend its dissemination, in whole or in part, and to modify the structure and content of this website without prior notice, and may even limit or deny access to such information. UTE VENTA ONLINE CANARIAS tries to maintain the quality and updating of this information and to avoid and minimise possible errors, but UTE VENTA ONLINE CANARIAS shall not be liable for any damages or losses caused by decisions taken based on the information disseminated; nor for inaccuracies, omissions or errors contained therein, nor for problems arising from the use of this website or any other external connection; nor for damages and/or losses in the user's software or hardware resulting from access to this website.
Users expressly agree that UTE VENTA ONLINE CANARIAS shall not be liable for unauthorised access to or alteration of their transmissions or data, for any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, nor for any transactions made through its website.
UTE VENTA ONLINE CANARIAS reserves the right to modify this legal notice unilaterally and without notice in the terms and conditions it deems appropriate with the sole obligation to inform the user of the changes made through www.canarianmarket.com.
In relation to the information that is disseminated in the online shop, the information contained in the document “General Conditions of Purchase” will prevail over this Legal Notice.
9. Partial invalidity
If any of these clauses is declared null and void by a final decision issued by a competent authority, the remaining terms and conditions shall remain in force, without being affected by such declaration of nullity.
10. Applicable law and competent courts
This website is subject to the provisions of Spanish law and European legislation and regulations that may be applicable.
Any dispute arising from or relating to the use of the website or these products shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals of the province of Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
If you are an end consumer, nothing in this clause shall affect your rights as a consumer under current legislation, and you may choose to file a claim to enforce your rights in relation to these Conditions before the Court or Courts corresponding to your domicile.
Date: 16 July 2021