1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies used for any of the following purposes are exempt from compliance with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI:
- Allow only communication between the user's equipment and the network.
- Strictly to provide a service expressly requested by the user.
Thus, among the exempted cookies would be those whose purpose is to:
- “User input” cookies.
- User authentication or identification cookies (session cookies only).
- User security cookies
- Media player session cookies.
- Session cookies for load balancing.
- User interface customisation cookies.
- Certain plug-in cookies for sharing social content
The specific uses we make of these technologies are described in the following sections.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies can be classified according to the following criteria:
Depending on who sets the cookie, these may be:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment either from a computer or domain managed by us or by a third party, but the information collected by the cookies is managed by a third party other than the owner of the website.
Depending on their retention period, cookies can be:
- Session cookies: These are cookies that last for the time the user is browsing the website and are deleted when browsing ends.
- Persistent cookies: These remain stored in the user's terminal for a longer period of time, thus facilitating the control of the preferences chosen without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
Depending on their purpose, cookies can be:
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the correct functioning of a website and the use of the various options and services it offers. For example, session maintenance cookies, cookies that allow the use of security elements, sharing content with social networks, etc.
- Personalisation cookies: These allow the user to choose or personalise features of the website such as language, regional configuration or browser type.
- Analytical cookies: These are used by web portals to create browsing profiles and to find out users' preferences in order to improve the range of products and services on offer. They allow the geographical areas of greatest interest to a user to be controlled, the most popular information on the website, etc.
- Advertising cookies: These are cookies that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
3. COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
www.canarianmarket.com uses the following types of cookies on the website:
They allow users to browse the Web, remember their passwords and use functionalities such as the shopping cart.
They allow us to know the user's preferences: language, products visited...
We use Google Analytics cookies to quantify the number of users visiting the website. These cookies allow us to measure and analyse how users browse the website. This information allows UTE VENTA ONLINE CANARIAS to continuously improve its services and the experience of the users of the website. For more information, you can consult the Google Analytics privacy page: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage.
Advertising and behavioural advertising cookies
These cookies are used to show relevant advertisements to users depending on their use of our website. They also limit the number of times each user views an advertisement and help UTE VENTA ONLINE CANARIAS to measure the effectiveness of its advertising campaigns. By browsing the website, the user accepts that we install this type of cookies on their device and make queries when the user visits the UTE VENTA ONLINE CANARIAS website in the future.
Cookies installed in our web domain:
|PHP_SESSID||CanarianMarket||Technical||This cookie is native to PHP and enables websites to store serialised state data. It is used to establish a user session and to pass state data via a temporary cookie, which is commonly referred to as a session cookie.||Session|
|PrestaShop-#||CanarianMarket||Technical||This cookie helps keep user sessions open while they are visiting a website, and help them make orders and many more operations such as: cookie add date, selected language, used currency, last product category visited, last seen products, client identification, name, first name, encrypted password, email linked to the account, shopping cart identification.||480 hours|
|cookiesplus||CanarianMarket||Technical||Technical cookie used to store user consent||1 year|
|1P_JAR||Analytical||Collect website statistics and track conversion rates.||1 semana|
|collect||Analytical||It is used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and its behavior. Track the visitor across devices and marketing channels.||Session|
|r/collect||Analytical||It is used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and its behavior. Track the visitor across devices and marketing channels.||Session|
|_ga||Analytical||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years|
|_gat||Analytical||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||1 day|
|_gat_gtag_UA_*||Analytical||Used to throttle request rate.||1 minute|
|_gd#||Analytical||This is a Google Analytics Session cookie used to generate statistical data on how you use the website which is removed when you quit your browser.||Session|
|_gid||Analytical||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||1 day|
|ads/ga-audiences||Marketing||These cookies are used by Google AdWords to re-engage visitors that are likely to convert to customers based on the visitor’s online behaviour across websites.||Session|
|IDE||doubleclick.net||Marketing||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user's actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser's ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.||1 year|
|NID||Marketing||Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user's device. The ID is used for targeted ads.||6 months|
|_fbp||Marketing||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.||3 months|
|_gcl_au||Google Adsense||Marketing||Used by Google Ads to record and report on user actions on the website and measure the effectiveness of marketing actions||Persistent|
This website, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties.
Our website is a living website and may include new designs or services from third parties. This may occasionally change the cookie settings and may result in the appearance of cookies that are not detailed in detail in this policy.
Third-party cookies used on our website installed by third-party domains are as follows:
Our site does not control the cookies used by these third parties. For more information about cookies from social networks or other external websites, we advise you to check their own cookie policies.
4. INFORMATION AND OBTAINING CONSENT FOR INSTALLATION
www.canarianmarket.com will at all times endeavour to establish suitable mechanisms to obtain the User's consent for the installation of cookies that require it. When a user accesses our website a pop-up appears informing them of the existence of cookies and that by accepting them they consent to the installation of cookies.
5. HOW CAN I PREVENT THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES?
The user can reject the installation of all cookies, according to their preferences, except those that they expressly authorise or those that are of a technical nature and must be installed to guarantee the correct functioning of the website, indicating those that they wish to install or reject in the pop-up or cookie acceptance window that appears when entering the home page. However, there are other ways to prevent cookies from being installed on your computer, as indicated below.
The user can configure their browser to accept, or not, the cookies they receive or for the browser to warn them when a server wants to save a cookie. If some technical cookies are disabled, the correct functioning of some of the utilities of the website is not guaranteed.
The user may exclude the storage of Google Analytics "analytical and advertising" cookies on their terminal by means of the opt-out systems provided by Google Analytics.
Below are also some examples of how to disable cookies:
Through the configuration of the browser itself:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en.
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
For more information, see the Spanish Data Protection Agency's page on how to configure privacy settings on social networks, browsers and mobile operating systems More information.
Using third-party tools:
There are third-party tools available online that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation, for example:
In any case, the user can allow or block cookies, as well as delete your browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you use. Consult the options and instructions provided by your browser for this purpose. Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from your browser options.
6. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
If you choose to leave our website via links to other websites not owned by us, we are not responsible for the privacy policies of those websites or the cookies they may store on your computer.
7. HOW DO WE COLLECT AND USE IP ADDRESSES?
Web servers will be able to automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by users.
An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. This information allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to know if you have given your consent to the installation of cookies, to carry out statistical measurements that allow us to know the number of visits made to the website, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
8. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF DATA
The cookies installed in our web domain are installed on our server, so the data collected in them are not subject to international data transfers.
Third-party cookies installed on our website by third-party domains may be subject to international data transfer. For more information on possible international data transfers that these cookies may involve, we recommend that you click on the "more information" section of the cookie you wish to consult.
This policy is periodically reviewed to ensure that it is current and may be changed. We recommend that you visit the site regularly and we will inform you of any updates to this policy.
Date: 16 July 2021